Measuring your ironing board
You must ensure that your ironing board is the correct size for this product.
To ensure the correct fit the board should be measured at its widest point including the depth and its longest point including the depth.
Length = A + C + C
Width = B + C + C
We've made all of our ironing board covers a slightly more generous size to cope with the multiple options of ironing boards available.
Are you sure that this cover will fit your shape & size of Ironing Board?
« Previous page
Clothes Hangers > Suit Hangers > 1 Wooden Suit Hanger with Notches for skirts and Ribbed Bar - Prevents trousers slipping off
1 Wooden Suit Hanger with Notches for skirts and Ribbed Bar - Prevents trousers slipping off
Caraselle Direct is delighted to offer you high quality wooden hangers, skirt hangers and suit hangers solutions.
Questions? Call us anytime on
08000 199 309
INTERNATIONAL +44 (0) 207 267 5003
Wooden Hanger with Ribbed Bar and Skirt Notches
- Versatile hanger
- Effective ribbed bar to prevent trousers slipping off
- Notches for dresses & lingerie
Read more »
very good does the job very well
Our high quality wooden hangers are made to last and to keep your clothes lasting too. They ensure that your skirts and trousers stay safely hung and look good in your wardrobe.
This product can be found in the following locations:
- Bryan Davis - Wednesday, 7th November 2012, 7months ago
- Resonable quality, about right for the price, I would say!
- Paul Hollingsworth - Thursday, 25th October 2012, 8months ago
- Excellent value. Strong durable hangers at very good price.
- - Wednesday, 29th August 2012, 9months ago
- Good quality good price. Used in small hotel
- Angus Murray - Thursday, 23rd August 2012, 10months ago
- Very good
- bryan sawyer - Thursday, 12th July 2012, 11months ago
- We will use these on holiday as neither hotel or B+B as they never quota for full use of a wardrobe. Well made for the price and practical for him & her.
- Ruth Granger - Sunday, 8th July 2012, 11months ago
- very good does the job very well
- David Blackstone - Wednesday, 16th May 2012, over a year ago
- does what it says on the tin
- Paul Jackman - Thursday, 8th March 2012, over a year ago
- professional use.nwould recomend generally.nquality good. A bit wider for heavy jackets and doublets would be helpful.
- Richard Holloway - Sunday, 12th February 2012, over a year ago
- good quality, love the grip to stop trousers sliding off,
- D J Wade - Wednesday, 16th June 2010, over a year ago
- does what it says, hangs coats, skirts and trousers !!
- Janet Halbard - Thursday, 11th February 2010, over a year ago