Specially formulated cleaning bar removes dirt
The brush restores nap to suede, nubuck or chamois leathers
Use our Woodlore Cedar Shoe Valet to neatly store all your shoe brushes & polishes etc
Cleaning Bar : L = 7.5cm (3" ) W = 2.5cm (1" ) H = 1.5cm ( 1/2" ) approx
Brush : L = 80cm ( 3 1/8" ) W = 2.5cm ( 1" ) H = 3cm ( 1 1/4" )
Caraselle's handy tips on Suede Shoe Care:
- Always use cedar shoe trees to maintain the shape of the shoe & eliminate creasing
- Cedar shoe trees absorb moisture & deodorise the shoes at the same time
- Leave the shoe tree in the shoe when you clean them
- For best results suede shoes must be naturally dry in ambient temperature as this will help to lift dirt to the surface of the suede.
- Gently rub the leather with the cleaning bar to remove dry mud & then brush.
- Repeat the process for difficult areas
- Do not wear the same pair of shoes on consecutive days - give the leather time to relax & remain in good condition
Weight: 0.150 kg