Measuring your ironing board
You must ensure that your ironing board is the correct size for this product.
To ensure the correct fit the board should be measured at its widest point including the depth and its longest point including the depth.
Length = A + C + C
Width = B + C + C
We've made all of our ironing board covers a slightly more generous size to cope with the multiple options of ironing boards available.
Are you sure that this cover will fit your shape & size of Ironing Board?
Woodlore Cedar Spray
Woodlore Cedar Spray
Questions? Call us anytime on
08000 199 309
INTERNATIONAL +44 (0) 207 267 5003
Buy Woodlore Cedar Spray
A unique scent that gives protection against moths & insects.
Read more »
Brilliant mothproofing with no terrible smell!
Woodlore Cedar Spray Reviews »
Average 4.3/5 from 8 reviews.
From Woodlore in the USA a Cedar Spray 4 fl oz. A unique scent that gives protection against moths & insects. The spray will quickly freshen any room, wardrobe or drawer. Made from essential oils.
Spray onto bare wood & allow to dry. Ideal spray to refresh any of our Cedar Wood products.
Woodlore Cedar Spray can be found in the following locations:
CHRISTINE PHILLIPS - Thursday, 27th September 2012, 9months ago
- I find the smell of all cedar products don't last as long as other anti moth products and the other products show you when they have stopped being effective, a great help
Carole Brooks - Tuesday, 12th June 2012, over a year ago
- no sign of moths so far
Judith Wood - Monday, 16th April 2012, over a year ago
- Brilliant mothproofing with no terrible smell!
Mariam Halai - Thursday, 2nd February 2012, over a year ago
- useful but not very effective. have to re-spray every couple of weeks.
Barbara Naish - Friday, 20th May 2011, over a year ago
- very easy to use as instruted, I sprayed a small amount on the inside of wardrobe doors hope it does the job.
David Cullington - Thursday, 3rd June 2010, over a year ago
- Very useful when cedar wood products lose their smell. I would always want to have one handy.
Janet Halbard - Thursday, 11th February 2010, over a year ago
C Sandys-Clarke - Monday, 14th December 2009, over a year ago
- I have found the Cedar Spray an excellant moth deterrant everywhere I have used it and it leaves a pleasant smell unlike moth balls! C. Clarke, Cumbria