Specialty Garment Hangers - Common Faqs
> Storage > Clothes Hangers > Questions
- How do I hang my Trousers properly ?
- Hang your Trousers by the Turn-Ups with our Trouser Clamp Hangers. There is a lot more fabric around the waist & therefore the weight pulls the material downwards & helps the creases to drop out.
You can also use our various Hangers with Clips to do the same job
- Not enough height in your wardrobe to hang your Trousers full length ?
- Use our Non-Slip Trouser Hangers & / or our Wooden Hangers with a Non-Slip grip Trouser bar
- Need to make better use of your wardrobe space ?
- We have various Space Saving Hangers to maximise your hanging space.
- Jackets with wide shoulders ?
- Use our Shaped Wooden Suit hanger or Combination Hanger - both with chunky shoulder design